PRP for Improved Sexual Performance in women, is a non-surgical treatment which pledges to increase sexual arousal and rejuvenate the vagina. Patients report stronger and more frequent orgasms, increased natural lubrication and greater arousal after having the procedure.
The shot works by using “high quality” Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) produced from the patient’s own blood. The PRP contains cell regenerating growth factors which, when injected into specific areas of the vagina and clitoris, trigger stem cells to increase blood flow and generate healthy tissue growth as well as help improve blood flow to the area.
Getting PRP Therapy is usually painless. We numb the area with a gentle, cream-based product. There is no recovery time with this non-surgical procedure. It is quick and generally takes about 60 minutes to complete, including the numbing process.
You may experience an increase in sexual desire and pleasure immediately, but full results are usually enjoyed after 3 months. Generally, women will begin to experience heightened sensation in the first 3-7 days and new tissue will begin to develop over the next 3-9 weeks. This will peak around the 3-month mark.
Patients have reported a range of positive effects from the shots including:
• Increased sensation
• Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
• The ability to have an orgasm from penetrative sex when previously unable
• Younger and smoother skin of the vulva
• Stronger and more frequent orgasms
• Improvement in urinary incontinence
• Decreased pain for those experiencing painful sex
• Increased natural lubrication
• Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm